Gorilla BowlZ Safety Standard
We prioritize our customers' and team members' safety. We have implemented strict standards in the kitchen so you can all enjoy healthy food and have peace of mind. We are committed in keeping our customers, teams, and communities as safe as possible. Here are our kitchen operation and covid-19 safety guidelines.
1.All team members are in-house and fully vaccinated.
2. Enhanced cleaning, elevated sanitization and strict hand-washing schedule.
3. Mandatory face masks for all team members.
4. Mandatory temperature and wellness checks for all team members before every shift.
5. All groceries and supplies are delivered. Packages are wiped and sanitized before entering the kitchen. Thorough washing of produce everyday.
6. Contact-free transactions with cashless payment options. We accept bank transfer and G-cash only. We do not accept cash payment.
7. Tamper-proof seals on all delivery packaging.
8. Contact-free delivery with "leave at door" option for added peace of mind. Contactless curbside pickup. Just grab your sealed Gorilla BowlZ order from the table outside and go.
9. Up to 14 days paid wellness leave for team members exposed to or diagnosed with covid-19.
10. Trained in ServSafe, a food and beverage safety training and certificate program administered by the U.S. National Restaurant Association.